(EXpression Analyzer and DisplayER) is a java-based tool for analysis of gene expression data. It seamlessly integrates in one package all analysis steps, including:
- data preprocessing and normalization
- identification of differential genes
- clustering and biclustering;
- down-stream enrichment analyses of:
- GO functional categories
- TF binding sites in promoter regions
- microRNA sites in 3`-UTRs and
- chromosomal locations
- network-based analysis of the expression data. EXPANDER Analysis, modeling, design & construction
provides support for analysis of human, mouse, rat, chicken, fly, zebrafish, C. elegans, yeast (S. servicia and s. Pombe), arabidopsis, tomato, listeria and E. coli.
Highlights of Expander5:
- SAM algorithm for gene (probes) filtration.
- MATISSE algorithm for network-based detection of gene modules.
- Interface to the SPIKE software for signalling network-based group analysis.
- Chromosomal location enrichment analysis
- FAME algorithm for microRNA targets enrichment analysis of gene groups.
- Gene chromosomal position display
- Automatic download of organism-specific data
- Ability to load .CEL files from new Affymetrix chips.