End user agreement for EMCO Remote Registry Exporter
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and EMCO for the EMCO Remote Registry Exporter software that accompanies this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("Software"). YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The Software is owned by EMCO and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. FREEWARE. You may use the Software without a charge. EMCO may place announcement of other products into Software.
2. DISTRIBUTION OF SOFTWARE. You may make copies of the Software as you wish; give exact copies of the original Software to anyone; and distribute the Software in its unmodified form via electronic means. You may not charge any fees for the copy or use of the Software itself. You must not represent in any way that you are selling the Software itself. Your distribution of the Software will not entitle you to any compensation from EMCO. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
3. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. NO RENTAL. You may not rent, lease the Software.
5. COPYRIGHT. All right, title and interest in the Software (including any images, "applets", photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into the Software), accompanying printed materials, and any copies you are permitted to make herein, are owned by EMCO or its suppliers, and the Software is protected by Icelandic copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
6. TERMINATION. This EULA will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. You agree upon termination to promptly destroy the Software together with all of its component parts, prior and replacement versions, and all copies, modifications and merged portions thereof in any form.
7. NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND EMCO AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CONFORMANCE WITH DESCRIPTION, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EMCO AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF EMCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Should you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, or if you desire to contact EMCO for any reason, please e-mail to: email@example.com or visit EMCO on the Web at http://emcosoftware.com/.