End user agreement for Verse Popper
License Agreement - Verse Popper
PK Software, Paul Kohler, 2006.
All rights reserved.
Verse Popper is free software. It is illegal to sell copies of this software.
This copyright applies to all program files, plug-ins, documentation, graphics and auxiliary files, except those parts written by other people (which are normally copyright their authors). The license applies to the whole program, "Verse Popper".
This license describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute "Verse Popper". If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions in full, then, notwithstanding the conditions in the remainder of this license, you may not use nor distribute the program at all.
"Verse Popper" is free software. This license is designed not to restrict your freedom except insofar as is necessary to ensure that the program remains free for all. If you want to do something that is against this license, but within the spirit of free software, then please contact the author via email (email@example.com).
1. The program may be used free of charge by any person or organization to whom it is made available, provided that that person accepts the conditions of this license.
2. You may make copies for yourself and friends provided each installation is registered via the "Verse Popper" website (above) and provided that any distribution is also free. You may not charge for the program itself, nor may you charge for any type of duplication costs, and you must not do anything to suggest to the person to whom it is distributed that "Verse Popper" is anything other than free software. The program may not be sold or resold, distributed as a part of any commercial package, or used or distributed to support any kind of profit-generating activity, even if it is being distributed freely.
3. You may not host "Verse Popper" files, neither the program itself nor any associated modules, on any web site or server on the Internet. The preferred distribution method is via the "Verse Popper" website: http://pksoftware.net/versepopper. Please contact the author via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other options.
4. You can provide a link to the "Verse Popper" download page on a public or private web site, see the "Verse Popper" website for details.
5. You may not disassemble or reverse engineer "Verse Popper", nor any of its associated modules. There is a plug-in framework to allow extensions to "Verse Popper".
6. No warranty of any sort, expressed or implied, is provided in connection with the program, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any cost, loss or damage of any sort incurred owing to the malfunction or misuse of the program or the inaccuracy of the documentation or connected with the program in any other way whatsoever is solely the responsibility of the person who incurred the cost, loss or damage. Furthermore, any illegal use of the program is solely the responsibility of the person committing the illegal act. By using this program you accept these responsibilities, and give up any right to seek any damages against "PK Software" or "Paul Kohler" in connection with this program.
7. I, Paul Kohler, reserve the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time.
April 9, 2006.