End user agreement for 117 Ways To Increase Web Site Traffic
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using or distributing this E-Book.
This E-Book is Copyright (C) 2004-2005 Answers 2000 Limited, a UK Limited Company.
Answers 2000 Limited grants you permission to use, and a worldwide non-exclusive license to distribute this E-Book, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. To maximum extent permissible under law, this E-Book is provided "as is" and without warranties as to performance of, merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. You assume the entire risk of using and/or distributing this E-Book.
2. The information in the E-Book while believed to be accurate at the time of writing, contains opinions, that may or may not apply to your business, and may include errors or omissions: no warranties are provided as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or applicability of the information provided.
3. This E-Book is not intended as legal, investment, taxation or medical advice, nor should be construed as such. Please seek the services of a qualified professional should you need advice on such matters.
4. All mentions of, suggestions of, ideas for, etc., to make money or how to make money (or achieve other results such as increasing web site traffic), whether express or implied, are strictly based on the authors' opinions of what is believed to be possible, with appropriate facilities, funding, management, and expertise in sales, marketing, writing, general business skills, technical skills, and any other necessary skills not listed. We do not guarantee that any person or business will make a profit as a result of using the information in this publication, or any of the products or services or information that we might provide or link to. As with any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications. All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed.
Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical. Individuals/Businesses that may be quoted or referenced in our publications, may have advantages over typical individuals/businesses including, but not limited to: exceptional business acumen, talent, skills, experience, motivation, luck or foresight, etc. It is strongly recommended that readers get professional advice, and contact any and all international, national, federal, state and local agencies which may regulate, tax or otherwise control the commencement of a business.
5. In no event will Answers 2000 Limited be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use and/or distribution of this E-Book, even if ANSWERS 2000 is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Subject to the terms of this entire agreement:
(i) You may only distribute the entire program, 117.EXE, but may not modify it, nor distribute modifications or derivative works, except for those modifications to 117.EXE created by the rebrander.
(ii) You may not distribute the associated rebrander, 117BRAND.EXE.
(iii) You may make use of the cover images, and marketing letter/license-text provided in the E-Book, solely for the purpose of facilitating your distribution of the E-Book. You may customize the marketing-letter to your requirements.
(iv) Except as provided by (i) to (iii), no component part of this E-Book may be distributed individually, disassembled, copied, reverse engineered, or altered in any form.
7. If you choose to distribute 117.EXE:
(i) You may not distribute this E-Book from any web site that is violative of any law, nor is associated with any illegal activities (including violation of copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights);
(ii) You may not distribute this E-Book from any web site that is violative is associated with, promoted by, or contains any of the following (even for educational purposes): spam or spam tools (including spam email, spam newsgroup postings, spam blog comments and any other form of unsolicited electronic messaging), infringement of copyrights, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, gambling, alcohol, hacker/cracker material, material that defrauds Internet advertisers, drugs or drug use, libellous/slanderous material, or, false or misleading claims relating to any product, service, individual or company.
8. You agree that your use and/or distribution of the program will not be for any improper or illegal purpose, and you indemnify Answers 2000 Limited against any claims arising from violation of this term, or any other term of this agreement, or as a result of your violation of any law.
9. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to this agreement and/or this E-Book shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You agree that any legal action against Answers 2000 Limited (or its directors, officers, or employees) relating to this agreement and/or this E-Book will be brought in the courts of London, England, however the Company reserves right to pursue breach of these terms (or any matter related to or arising from your breach of these terms) in any jurisdiction.