End user agreement for mceAuction
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
Scendix Software, Inc. hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software mceAuction.
- use the Software on any single computer
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction)
- create derivative works based on the Software
- copy the Software (except as specified above)
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Scendix Software, Inc. assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Scendix Software, Inc. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Scendix Software, Inc.. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
The program contacts Scendix Software, Inc.'s webserver to look up for a new version directly on start. This could cause your currently installed version to stop working because of an available update.