End user agreement for Rylstim Screen Recorder
© Sketchman Studio 2009-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Sketchman Studio Free Software License Agreement
BEFORE YOU USE WHEEL OF LIFE LITE, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY CHECKING "I ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT", YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
This is a legal Evaluation Agreement between you, as licensee, and Sketchman Studio, the AUTHOR. Upon receipt of your application indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and upon acceptance of such application by AUTHOR, AUTHOR shall license to you the Wheel Of Life Lite (the "Software").
BY DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY HAVE DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES, AND THAT CERTAIN FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS IN SUCH SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE IN SUBSEQUENT RELEASES.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
AUTHOR grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software for the term of this License Agreement.
This Software is a free software. You may use this software for any purposes without charge as long as you want.
DISTRIBUTION OF VERSION
You may copy the version of this Software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original version to anyone, and distribute the version of the Software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. You are not allowed to charge or request donations for any such copies made and from distributing the Software and/or documentation with other products without the author's written permission.
AUTHOR, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, MAY RELEASE, CANCEL, AND/OR MODIFY THE SOFTWARE.
2. SKETCHMAN STUDIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT. SKETCHMAN STUDIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. QUOTES AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR TRADING PURPOSES. NEITHER SKETCHMAN STUDIO NOR ANY OF ITS DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR DELAYS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON.
3. All content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. While Sketchman Studio may intend to distribute a new commercial release of the Software, Sketchman Studio reserves the right at any time not to release a new release of the Software or, if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the commercial release.
5. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Sketchman Studio and/or its suppliers. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Sketchman Studio and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
6. SKETCHMAN STUDIO OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (a) INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SKETCHMAN STUDIO HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (b) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.