Use this security logo:
Wink manufacturer description
Wink 2.0 build 1060 is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Using Wink Presentation tools you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.
* Freeware: Distributed as freeware for business or personal use. However if you want to redistribute Wink, you need to get permission from the author.
* Cross-Platform: Available for all flavours of Windows and various versions of Linux (x86 only).
* Audio: Record voice as you create the tutorial for explaining better.
* Input formats: Capture screenshots from your PC, or use images in BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF/GIF formats.
* Output formats: Macromedia Flash, Standalone EXE, PDF, PostScript, HTML or any of the above image formats. Use Flash/html for the web, EXE for distributing to PC users and PDF for printable manuals.
* Multilingual support: Works in English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Spanish, Serbian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
* Smart Capture Tools: Capture screenshots automatically as you use your PC, based on mouse and keyboard input (great time saver and generates professional captures).
* Performance/Quality: Creates highly compressed Flash presentations (few kbs to few hundreds of kbs, much smaller than competing commercial products) ideal for using on the web.
o Navigation buttons to move to next/previous/random frames in the presentation, you can use custom bitmaps for these buttons (full transparency/alpha channel support).
o Callouts and shapes for displaying text explanations. The inbuilt Callout Editor is used to create custom shaped callouts as you want.
o Intuitive drag-n-drop editing of the frame, callout, cursor, navigation buttons and the title elements.
o Advanced features like templates, cursor editing, palettes, background images, control bars & preloaders for the flash output etc.
o Completely PC and Web ready with exports to PDF, HTML, SWF and EXE formats.
o Innovative compression techniques applied to reduce filesize of output Flash file. Generated flash file plays in Flash players from version 3 and above, giving you widest array of target audience.
o Uncompressed output to allow you import the output of Wink into other Flash editors.