Personal File Server permissions
PFS™ Personal File Server. Copyright © 2000-2004 by Wrinx Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.
One registered copy of PFS may either be used by one person who employs the software for his/her personal needs on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by several people, but not both.
You may access the registered version of PFS over a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software over the network. For instance, if 8 different workstations will access PFS on the network, each workstation must have its own PFS license, regardless of whether they use PFS concurrently or otherwise.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by Wrinx Labs your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
The PFS is shareware. This means:
1. The Wrinx Labs exclusively owns all copyrights to PFS.
2. The PFS trial version is time limited of 20 minutes, but is fully functional. To use PFS without this limitation you MUST register.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use PFS on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered PFS software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. The PFS unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of PFS without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. PFS (Personal File Server) IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, AND LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Wrinx Labs reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
6. Installing and using PFS signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove all PFS files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Personal File Server.
Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Wrinx Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.