End user agreement for Magnifying Glass Pro
The license for use and distribution
Magnifying Glass Pro
Copyright (C) 2006-2013 Workers Collection
The utility Magnifying Glass Pro are shareware ('try before buy'). This means:
1. All copyrights on Magnifying Glass Pro are exclusively owned by the authors of the program - Workers Collection team.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Magnifying Glass Pro, you must register.
3. There are four basic types of the licenses issued for Magnifying Glass Pro, these are:
a) A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Magnifying Glass Pro utility on ONE computer.
b) A multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
c) A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Magnifying Glass Pro, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate.
d) A CORPORATE, NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Magnifying Glass Pro, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Magnifying Glass Pro on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Magnifying Glass Pro software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Magnifying Glass Pro unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Magnifying Glass Pro without written permission from the copyright holder. The Magnifying Glass Pro unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. For registration you should send a payment to the authors through a site Magnifying Glass Pro http://www.workerscollection.com. (product page: http://www.workerscollection.com/wcollect/english/html/mg_pro.html)
6. THE UTILITY MAGNIFYING GLASS PRO IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the distribution of Magnifying Glass Pro.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Magnifying Glass Pro keys and keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Workers Collection team.
9. Installing and using Magnifying Glass Pro signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Magnifying Glass Pro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.