End user agreement for Virtual TimeClock
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Acceptance of this End User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Redcort Software & Development (THE AUTHOR) for the software product identified at the top of this agreement (THE SOFTWARE). This agreement includes the computer software, any associated media as well as all printed and electronic documentation and utilities for THE SOFTWARE.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using THE SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license.
If you do not agree to the terms of this license, you may not use THE SOFTWARE. In such event, you must destroy all copies of THE SOFTWARE in your possession and all of its component parts.
LIMITED EVALUATION LICENSE
The software, when obtained without paying THE AUTHOR for an accompanying serial number (unregistered software) is granted a LIMITED EVALUATION LICENSE.
In addition to all the restrictions of the full End User License (described below), the software being used under the Limited Evaluation License:
(1) Is distributed for your convenience 'as-is' for the limited purpose of evaluating and testing the usefulness of THE SOFTWARE.
(2) Is not warranted or otherwise supported by THE AUTHOR; and
(3) May be limited in functionality or time of use.
The LIMITED EVALUATION LICENSE cannot be extended or enhanced. Unregistered software in use longer than 30 days must be properly registered and an End User License obtained.
END USER LICENSE
Once this agreement is accepted, THE SOFTWARE is properly registered, and license payment received by THE AUTHOR, a serial number will be issued by THE AUTHOR granting you an End User License to use THE SOFTWARE. Once the properly obtained serial number is entered into THE SOFTWARE, it is then regarded by THE AUTHOR as REGISTERED SOFTWARE.
REGISTERED SOFTWARE remains the property of THE AUTHOR or his licensers and is protected by international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. While THE AUTHOR continues to own THE SOFTWARE, you will have certain rights to use THE SOFTWARE after your registration and acceptance of this license. Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this EULA, your rights and obligations as a registered used of THE SOFTWARE are as follows:
(1) Use one copy of THE SOFTWARE on a single computer;
(2) Make one copy of THE SOFTWARE for archival purposes or copy THE SOFTWARE onto the hard disk of your computer and retain the original for archival purposes;
(3) Use THE SOFTWARE on a network, provided that you have a separate software license for each computer that can access THE SOFTWARE over that network;
(4) Distribute copies of THE SOFTWARE free of charge to third parties provided you do not supply any serial number to the third party. You must include this document and all other related materials that came with THE SOFTWARE package; or
(5) After written notice to THE AUTHOR, transfer THE SOFTWARE on a permanent basis to another person or entity, provided that you retain no copies of THE SOFTWARE and the transferee agrees to the terms of this agreement.
You May Not:
(1) Copy or in any way modify the documentation which accompanies THE SOFTWARE;
(2) Sublicense, rent or lease any portion of THE SOFTWARE;
(3) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of THE SOFTWARE, or create derivative works from THE SOFTWARE;
(4) Use the serial number provided with this license or any previous serial number used to upgrade this license, on more than one copy of THE SOFTWARE; or
(5) Incorporate THE SOFTWARE into other products, or in any way commercially sell or market THE SOFTWARE or any of it's components without the prior written consent of THE AUTHOR.
Your sole remedy in the event of loss resulting from the use of THE SOFTWARE will be that THE AUTHOR will, at their option, refund the money you paid for THE SOFTWARE. THE AUTHOR does not warrant that THE SOFTWARE will meet your requirements or that operation of THE SOFTWARE will be uninterrupted or that THE SOFTWARE will be error-free.
The above warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, IN NO EVENT WILLTHE AUTHOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO CASE SHALLTHE AUTHOR'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE SOFTWARE LICENSE.
Should you have any questions concerning this software license, contact THE AUTHOR at:
Redcort Software & Development
323 W. Cromwell Avenue Avenue #101
Fresno, California 93711
Current contact information may be obtained from THE AUTHOR’S web site on the Internet at http://www.redcort.com.