End user agreement for iWebshot
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
Melody-Soft hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use iWebshot Version 3.4(the Software).
- Use of the Software constitutes your acceptance of this license agreement
- The software may not be compatible with all versions of Internet Explorer and Windows OS.
- Not all web pages can be captured by iWebshot correctly.
- The images captured by the Software may contain copyrighted works of the original web-site owner and/or other persons. You are solely responsible to make sure that the handlings of captured images do not violate copyright laws.
- You are allowed to use the Software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. The free evaluation period starts at the moment of installation of the Software.
- The software is not free. You have to purchase a license key to run the Software after the trial period
- The license is per computer, not per simultaneous user.
- This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the Software
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices
- use the Software on any single computer only
- transfer the Software to another computer provided that the Software has been uninstalled from the original computer
You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the Software
- create derivative works based on the Software
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The Software may be copied and distributed freely, with the following restrictions:
- The Software is not modified in any way and the package is intact
- If you distribute the software through Internet (e.g. e-mail, FTP, web), you may not charge any fee.
- If you distribute the software through physical media (e.g. floppy disc, CD-ROM), you may charge a reasonable fee to reimburse the distribution cost.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Melody-Soft assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
MELODY-SOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Melody-Soft. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.