End user agreement for PM Animation
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") IS MADE AND ENTERED INTO EFFECT ON THE DATE THE SOFTWARE BEING INSTALLED AND USED BY. THE LICENSE AGREEMENT IS MADE AND ENTERED INTO EFFECT BETWEEN NEXPIXEL LLC ("LICENSE OWNER") AND THE USERS WHO INSTALL AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ("LICENSEES").
BY INSTALLING OR USING THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, AND THE TERMS SHALL BE BINDING WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THOSE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.
1. LICENSE - By receiving and/or using the Licensed Software from NexPixel LLC, you accept and agree to be bound by the following User Agreement. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and any other written agreement with NexPixel LLC, NexPixel LLC hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to use the Licensed Software. NexPixel LLC does not transfer the title of the Licensed Software to you. This Agreement is a binding legal agreement between NexPixel LLC and the purchasers or users of this software. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, DO NOT install or use the Licensed Software from NexPixel LLC. NexPixel LLC reserves the right to terminate this License Agreement upon any license terms breach by licensees and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this End User License Agreement (EULA).
2. DISTRIBUTION - You are prohibited to redistribute, rent, lease, translate, copy, clone, reverse engineering the Licensed Software. You may not host the License Software on a server to allow multiple users access without written consent from NexPixel LLC. You may use the Licensed Software solely in its original form, and may not change, alter or modify the Licensed Software.
3. USER AGREEMENT
3.1 Use -Your license to use the Software is per user basis. That means that you are permitted to install and use the licensed software on any machines as long as you are the solely user of the Licensed Software. You shall not allow others to use, copy or evaluate copies of this Software.
3.2 Use Restrictions - You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. "Use" of the Software means that you have loaded, installed, or run the Software on a computer or similar device. If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform, server or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or be covered by a site license.
3.3 Royalty-free licenses. If the Licensed Software is offered and marked as a "ROYALTY-FREE" license, then the following terms apply: You may freely distribute the Licensed Software , if and only if the Licensed Software is marked as a Free but not a Trial or Demo Version. For the Licensed Software marked as Free, NexPixel LLC reserves the rights to download a small set of images or video clips to be displayed as part of the software for advertisement purpose only. All other license terms also apply to the Licensed Software marked as Free.
3.4 Trial or evaluation licenses. If the Licensed Software that you have obtained is marked as "TRIAL SOFTWARE" or "EVALUATION COPY", then the following terms apply: The Trial Software should not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances. The Trial Software may contain mechanisms that inhibit its ability to function at a later time and may alter or save files not in accordance with the original design of the Licensed Software. It is your responsibility to use the Trial Software for evaluation purpose only.
3.5 Consent to use of data. You agree that NexPixel LLC may collect and use technical information gathered in any manner from your computer or other devices where the Licensed Software is installed and used as part of the product support services provided to you.
4. COPYRIGHT RESTRICTION - This Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets, intellectual properties and other proprietary material. You shall not, and shall not attempt to modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile this Software. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Software without written consent from NexPixel LLC. NexPixel LLC's name and logo or graphics file that represents our Software shall not be used in any way to promote products developed with our Software. NexPixel LLC retains sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto except the materials and/or software components explicitly stated as from third party in the Credit section of the Software when the materials and/or software components from third party are utilized in the Software. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for NexPixel LLC.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - You will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend NexPixel LLC against any and all claims, proceedings, demand and costs resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the software from NexPixel LLC . In no event will NexPixel LLC be liable for any damages, including compensatory, consequential, incidental, exemplary, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of information or data, or pecuniary loss), in connection with or resulting from this Agreement, this Software or the use of this Software or the furnishing.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The Licensed Software is provided "AS IS" without any warranty. This disclaimer warranty replaces all other warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims all implied warranties including any implied warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. The users agree to assume the ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.