End user agreement for QR Photo to Video Converter
ATTENTION PLEASE, AND READ CAREFULLY!
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR QR Software Products.
QR Software Products are protected by both the United States copyright laws and international copyright treaty provisions.
This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and QR Software Co.Ltd. for all QR Software Products.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing QR Software Products, you should agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree on the terms of this agreement, do not install or use QR Software Products.
Any reproduction or redistribution of QR Software Products or any of its components not in accordance with the Licence Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Each licence purchased allows installing QR Software Products on a single computer and for your using.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of QR Software Products or any of its components are as the following terms:
1. Install and use one copy of QR Software Products on a single computer and for your using.
2. Backup a copy of QR Software Products on a storage device, such as a network server, or a portable media used only to install QR Software Products on your computer in case your copy of QR Software Products is damaged or lost. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which QR Software Products is installed or run from the storage device. A licence for QR Software Products may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Require email support referred to the program.
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of QR Software Products excluding reference in this Licence above PERMISSION.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from QR Software Products.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on QR Software Products (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign QR Software Products or any copy thereof, including any related documentation and data and web resource.
5. Separate QR Software Products component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of QR Software Products.
QR Software Co.Ltd. expressly disclaims any improper reasons for QR Software Products.
QR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF QR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL QR SOFTWARE CO.LTD.. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE QR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2007 QR Software Co.Ltd., All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.