End user agreement for Atomic Alarm Clock
Atomic Alarm Clock version 6.17
Copyright (c) 2002-2013, Drive Software Company.
The Atomic Alarm Clock is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Atomic Alarm Clock are exclusively owned by the author
- Drive Software Company.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish
to continue to use Atomic Alarm Clock, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Atomic Alarm Clock on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered Atomic Alarm Clock software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Atomic Alarm Clock unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of Atomic Alarm Clock without written permission from the copyright
holder. The Atomic Alarm Clock unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
6. Atomic Alarm Clock IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Drive Software Company.
8. Installing and using Atomic Alarm Clock signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Atomic Alarm Clock files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Atomic Alarm Clock.
Drive Software Company.