Windows HTML To WORD permissions
Windows HTML To WORD V8.0 Copyright 2000-2011 by YpgSoft
---------------------- LICENSE AGREEMENT ----------------------
The Windows HTML To WORD is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Windows HTML To WORD are exclusively owned by the author - YpgSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Windows HTML To WORD, you must register.
3. There are only one type of license issued for Windows HTML To WORD, it is:
A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the Windows HTML To WORD on ONE computer.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use WindowsHTML To WORD on ONE computer. The registered Windows HTML To WORD software may not be rented or leased.
4. The Windows HTML To WORD unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package.
b. The Windows HTML To WORD unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. To register, you must go to one of the authorized registration sites.
6. Windows HTML To WORD is distributed. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Windows HTML To WORD's register code may not be distributed.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by YpgSoft.
9. Installing and using Windows HTML To WORD signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Windows HTML To WORD files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Windows HTML To WORD.