SQFM (Super Quick Football Manager).Advertisement
Thank you for downloading Super Quick Football Manager from our download portal.
Current files are located on the following IPs: www.sqfm.co.ukwww.sqfm.co.uk
Outer mirror site one (www.sqfm.co.uk)
Outer mirror site two (www.sqfm.co.uk)
Note: We prefer to use WinZip, WinRar, WinAce, 7zip to extract zip, rar, 7z, ace files. For data iso files we recommend you use freeware Daemon Toos lite.
Note: All files listed on this site are tested by the ESET Smart Security. If you like to test this file by another security software we recommend you select some in our antivirus section.
Super Quick Football Manager categories
Quick, Soccer, Cup, City, Newcastle, Fun, Chelsea, Everton, Easy, Simple, Super, Free, Manchester Utd, Barcelona, Liverpool, Play, Limited, Aston Villa, Manager, Sports, Football, SQFM, World
Super Quick Football Manager permissions
1. Install and use one copy of the
SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only
if you change your main workstation. In such a case
you must uninstall the software from the old
3. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you
have purchased an adequate number of licenses.
The number of users must not exceed the number of
licenses you have purchased.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE
or any portion of it except as expressly provided
in this Agreement.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your
personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any
portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or
modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it, or make
any attempt to bypass, unlock, or disable any
protective or initialization system on the
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the
6. Upload or transmit the SOFTWARE, or any
portion thereof, to any electronic bulletin
board, network, or other type of multi-use
computer system regardless of purpose.
7. Include the SOFTWARE in any commercial
products intended for manufacture, distribution,