TMS Advanced Charts get & buy
Programming > Borland delphi
2D feature rich charting componentsAdvertisement
End user agreement for TMS Advanced Charts
TMS component single developer license agreement
TMS component license agreement between
TMS software and holder of the component license.
The license of the component gives you the right to:
- using the component for development of applications
or any type of software module in general by a single
developer within the company holding the license.
- sell any commercial compiled application with
the control, published by the company holding
- make modifications to the source code of
component for own use.
- use the component and source code on all development
systems used by the developer assigned by the company
holding the license.
- request future versions of the component
at any time either through the web or by email
for a full version cycle of the component or maximum
2 years after purchase. After expiry of the registration
TMS software can no longer provide any old version of
software, documentation or samples. TMS software is not
a backup service and expects backups to be made by the
- access to priority email support by the single
developer assigned by the company holding the license
during the license period.
- sell any number of applications in any quantity without
any additional run-time fees required
The license agreement prevents you from:
- distributing parts or full source code of
any component from TMS software.
- using parts or full source code of components
from the TMS software for creating any type of
other components that are distributed or sold with
or without source code.
- changing the source code of any component from
TMS software and sell or distribute this as
a modified product.
- creating a descendant compiled product such as
OCX or ActiveX control and sell or distribute
this as a product
- using the control in applications sold with
different publisher name than the company holding
- transfer the license to another developer
- transfer the license to another company
- using the components by multiple developers in the
company holding the license
- the license agreement terminates immediately
after violation of any of the terms and conditions
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE ACCURACY AND THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER RISK ARISING OUT OF THE
USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
tmssoftware.com bvba SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO
USE THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF tmssoftware.com bvba HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL tmssoftware.com bvba BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER
PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF tmssoftware.com bvba HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.