End user agreement for MiniCamCap (Webcam Monitor)
Single User License Agreement
The MiniCamCap is a shareware.
- en.WSGSoft.com exclusively owns all copyrights to MiniCamCap.
- Trial version: can only record one hour at a time, watermark on output.
Full version: you MUST register, without any limitations.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use MiniCamCap, for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered MiniCamCap software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
- The MiniCamCap unregistered trial version may be
freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
MiniCamCap without written permission from the copyright holder.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompose, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
en.WSGSoft.com reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
- Installing and using MiniCamCap signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
all software files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.