End user agreement for Red Button
Red Button - License Agreement
Red Button is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Red Button are exclusively owned by the author - Pothos.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Red Button, you must purchase it.
3. One registered copy of this software may either be used by a single user who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple users, but not both. The usage by multiple people at the same time (on multiple computers) requires additional licences.
4. On purchase you receive free upgrades to all minor releases, until the next major release of the software. You can update to the next major version for the reduced price. If we release a new major version in 60 days or less after your purchase, you will receive a free upgrade to the new version.
5. The Red Button unlicensed trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Red Button, without written permission of the author.
6. Red Button is distributed "As Is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the program, or any subset of the program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the author.
8. The author can change any terms and conditions of the license for next versions of Red Button.
9. Installing and using Red Button signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove all Red Button files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
© Copyright 2006-2013 Pothos.