End user agreement for Atomic IE Password Recovery
Atomic IE Password Recovery 2.xx (later AtomicIE)
End User License Agreement
1. All copyrights to AtomicIE are exclusively owned by apasscracker project.
2. You can use trial version of AtomicIE as long as you want, but to access all functions you must purchase the full version. Ordering methods can be found in the file order.txt or on our Web site http://www.apasscracker.com/buy/?atomicie
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive license to use AtomicIE on one computer at a time (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose. The registered AtomicIE may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. Free software updates are available for registered users EXCLUSIVELY in the limits of the program version primary index. Updates to the following primary index can be performed on a paid basis.
5. The AtomicIE unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AtomicIE without written permission from the copyright holder. The AtomicIE unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
6. To purchase AtomicIE, you must fill out the online registration form and pay license fee. See order.txt or go to http://www.apasscracker.com/buy/?pdf to get more info.
7. AtomicIE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by apasscracker project.
9. Installing and using AtomicIE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AtomicIE files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using AtomicIE! www.apasscracker.com
apasscracker project, February 2011