End user agreement for InTouch Lock
LICENSE FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
InTouch Lock is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to InTouch Lock are exclusively owned by the author - Lovelysoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of not more than thirty (30) days.
3. After the expiration of 30 days of trial time you must do one of the following:
A. Either purchase your copy of InTouch Lock or
B. Stop using the product, uninstall and delete it from your computer.
4. There are four types of licenses:
A. Single User License.
One registered copy of InTouch Lock may either be used by a single
person who uses the software personally on one computer (this
person may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a
portable computer), or installed on a single workstation used
non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
B. Multiple User License.
Same as Single User License, but you own a fixed number of InTouch
Lock copies. This type of license allows you to save your money by
receiving a discount, which depend on quantity of copies you are
going to buy.
C. Site License.
Site License means that any number of users at one or multiple
locations can install and use the software on one or more computers
D. Enterprise License.
Enterprise License means that any number of users at all company's
offices and branches (worldwide), or related Companies or Individual
Persons solely for their internal business purposes, can install and
use the software on unlimited number of computers or workstations.
5. INTOUCH LOCK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE INTOUCH LOCK AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may freely distribute copies of the evaluation version (i.e. Trial Version) of this product. You may assume you have our authority to distribute the evaluation, unless we explicitly tell you otherwise. It must, however remain in its original, unmodified state, and all its constituent files must be included. No one may charge for the evaluation product itself, although a reasonable fee for the media used and copying costs is allowable. You may not distribute copies of the licensed version of this product.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Lovelysoft.
8. Installing and using InTouch Lock signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you don't agree with terms of the license you must remove InTouch Lock files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
10. Without prejudice to any other rights, Lovelysoft may terminate this license if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this license. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
Thank you for your interest in InTouch Lock.
Copyright (c) 2003-2011 Lovelysoft. All rights reserved.