End user agreement for SoftCollection ICQ SMS Sender
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user ("Licensee"), and Michael Margold. By using this software or storing this program ("SoftCollection ICQ SMS Sender") on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement delete the software from all storage media.
* This software may not be distributed for a fee without the permission of SoftCollection, Inc.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software. You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of SoftCollection, Inc.
* SoftCollection ICQ SMS Sender is Copyright SoftCollection, Inc. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
* THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
* NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTCOLLECTION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MICHAEL MARGOLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL MICHAEL MARGOLD' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY.
* This is the entire agreement between you and Michael Margold which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.