Jessica Alba Pics Screensaver permissions
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DESKTOP XP SOFTWARE
* All copyrights to the Software Product are exclusively owned by the developer - Desktop XP.
*The Software Product is freeware.
* You may not alter the Software Product in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* The Software Product is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software Product is with you, the licensee. Should the Software Product prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* Desktop XP does not warranty that the functions contained in the Software Product will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Software Product will be error-free or uninterrupted.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Desktop XP disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Software Product, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.