End user agreement for PageFocus Reader
PageFocus Reader End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Creative Stars for the PageFocus Reader software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and associated electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants you the following rights:
* You may install a single copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for the purpose of viewing or otherwise using PageFocus files created by paid (registered) versions of PageFocus programs. If the files are created by unregistered copies of PageFocus programs, this program can only be used for evaluation purposes only.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for other use.
* You may not transfer your rights under this EULA.
* Creative Stars, Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Creative Stars, Inc. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Creative Stars, Inc. P.O. Box 2794, Redmond, WA 98073.
NO WARRANTIES. Creative Stars expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Creative Stars or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Creative Stars has been advised of the possibility of such damages.</EULA>