Bubble Bobble Quest permissions
Bubble Bobble Quest (ver. 1.7)
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* All copyrights to Bubble Bobble Quest are exclusively owned by the developer - the TERMINAL Studio.
* Bubble Bobble Quest is shareware.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* Bubble Bobble Quest is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Buble Bobble Quest is with you, the licensee. Should the Bubble Bobble Quest prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* TERMINAL Studio does not warranty that the functions contained in the Bubble Bobble Quest will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Bubble Bobble Quest will be error-free or uninterrupted.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TERMINAL Studio disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware.