Cutting optimizer for rectangular material.Advertisement
Thank you for downloading CutLogic 2D from our download portal.
Current files are located on the following IPs: 22.214.171.124
Outer mirror site one (www.tmachines.com)
Note: We prefer to use WinZip, WinRar, WinAce, 7zip to extract zip, rar, 7z, ace files. For data iso files we recommend you use freeware Daemon Toos lite.
Note: All files listed on this site are tested by the ESET Smart Security. If you like to test this file by another security software we recommend you select some in our antivirus section.
CutLogic 2D categories
metal, software, utilization, nesting, woodworking, cutlogic, 2-dimensional, layout, material, cutter, save, optimized, waste, guillotine, solve, savings, optimization, cost, optimizing, stock, program, maximize, steel, minimize, cutting, optimizer, optimal
End user agreement for CutLogic 2D
CutLogic 2D License Agreement
TMachines, s.r.o. (hereafter Author) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software CutLogic 2D (hereafter the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited to 30 days from initial installation of the Software.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- Install and use the Software on a single computer.
- Install and store the Software on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to run or install the Software on your other computers over an internal network, provided you have a license for each separate computer on which the Software is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- Copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above.
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction).
- Create derivative works based on the Software.
- Copy the Software (except as specified above).
- Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Author. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Author assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.