End user agreement for Gdmdst Watermark Master
Gdmdst Watermark Master (English)
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Gdmdst.Com Corporation or one of its affiliates ("Gdmdst.Com") for the Gdmdst.Com software that accompanies this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, "online" or electronic documentation, and Internet-based services ("Software"). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Software. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, IF APPLICABLE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Gdmdst.Com grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
1.1 Installation and use. You may install, use, access, display and run one copy of the Software on a single computer.
1.2 Mandatory Activation. The license rights granted under this EULA are limited to the first thirty some days after you first install the Software unless you supply information required to activate your licensed copy in the manner described during the setup sequence of the Software. You can activate the Software through the use of the Internet may apply. You may also need to reactivate the Software if you modify your computer hardware or alter the Software. There are technological measures in this Software that are designed to prevent unlicensed use of the Software. Gdmdst.Com will use those measures to confirm you have a legally licensed copy of the Software. If you are not using a licensed copy of the Software, you are not allowed to install the Software or future Software updates.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. Gdmdst.Com reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Gdmdst.Com or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold.
3. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/SERVICES. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, product support services, or Internet-based services components, of the Software that you may obtain from Gdmdst.Com after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software, unless you accept updated terms or another agreement governs. Gdmdst.Com reserves the right to discontinue any Internet-based services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Software.
5. UPGRADES. To use Software identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the software identified by Gdmdst.Com as eligible for the upgrade. After upgrading, you may no longer use the software that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility.
6. NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. Software may not be sold or otherwise transferred for value, or used for any purpose other than demonstration, test or evaluation.
7. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Gdmdst.Com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY. This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software) is the entire agreement between you and Gdmdst.Com relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any Gdmdst.Com policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control. If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
<APPENDIX> WARRANTY AND SPECIAL PROVISIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY. Manufacturer warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any Gdmdst.Com hardware accompanying the SOFTWARE will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE and Gdmdst.Com hardware are limited to ninety (90) days and one (1) year, respectively.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Manufacturer's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Manufacturer's option, either (a) return of the price paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE or hardware that does not meet this Limited Warranty and which is returned to Manufacturer with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE or hardware has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE or hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Manufacturer and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Manufacturer or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Manufacturer's and its suppliers' entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE and/or Gdmdst.Com hardware.