End user agreement for BurstCopy
License for use and distribution.
1. All copyrights to BurstCopy are exclusively owned by BurstCopy Labs
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 30 days. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using BurstCopy you must register it.
3. There are five types of licenses issued for BurstCopy, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE BurstCopy on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees, or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of BurstCopy, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees, or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
d. A CORPORATE, NATIONAL, or INTERNATIONAL USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of BurstCopy, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees, or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
e. A CORPORATE, RESALE license. The user purchases a license for a limited and specified number of copies for the purpose of reselling individual licenses to a third party with BurstCopy being included as a part of another application or system. This license does NOT allow the direct reselling of BurstCopy as a stand-alone product.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use BurstCopy on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered BurstCopy software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The BurstCopy unregistered evaluation version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The BurstCopy unregistered evaluation version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. To register please visit the BurstCopy website located at www.burstcopy.com.
6. BurstCopy is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither BurstCopy Labs nor the agents of BurstCopy Labs will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. BurstCopy is not intended to be used on mission-critical systems.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the use of BurstCopy.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
BurstCopy binary code may not be used or reverse engineered to re-create the BurstCopy transfer algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission from BurstCopy Labs.
BurstCopy registration keys may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
BurstCopy Labs reserve all rights not expressly granted here.
BurstCopy Labs hold the BurstCopy trademark.
9. Installing and using BurstCopy signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove the BurstCopy files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using BurstCopy.