End user agreement for Simply Calenders
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR 'Simply Calenders v5' SOFTWARE
(c) Skerryvore Software Ltd 2002-14
This Skerryvore Software End-User License Agreement ('EULA') is a legal AGREEMENT between you and Skerryvore Software Ltd for the software product identified above, which product includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and 'online' or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE PRODUCT'). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then DO NOT install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you, the user of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the following rights:
* Without any liability whatsoever assumed by Skerryvore Software Ltd, you may install and personally evaluate the SOFTWARE PRODUCT 'AS IS' on ONE computer for an unlimited time period. Calendars produced by the unregistered version may NOT be distributed commercially.
* On payment of the registration fee, a UserName and Registration number will be issued. Registration entitles that user to install and use the software on ONE computer in accordance with this EULA. That user may additionally install the software on his/her portable computer. Non-commercial use on more than one PC within the same household as the licence holder is also permitted. Calendars produced by the registered version have no company endorsement on the printout and may be distributed commercially or privately.
2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
·Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation of components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
·Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any party.
-redistribution. You may not redistribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT commercially or otherwise
·Termination. Without prejudice to any of Skerryvore Software's other rights, Skerryvore Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS.
·All title, trademarks and copyrights in and pertaining to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, and applets incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying, printed materials and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Skerryvore Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright and trademark laws and international treaty provisions. You must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted for archival purposes, and you may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
·You may not remove, modify or alter any Skerryvore Software Ltd copyright or trademark notice from any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including but not limited to any such notices contained in the physical and/or electronic media or documentation, in the Setup Wizard dialogue or 'about' boxes, in any of the runtime resources and/or in any web-presence or web-enabled notices, code or other embodiments originally contained in or dynamically or otherwise created by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
This EULA is governed by the laws of Scotland.
5) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SKERRYVORE SOFTWARE LTD OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF SKERRYVORE SOFTWARE LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, SKERRYVORE SOFTWARE'S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR FIFTEEN POUNDS STERLING (£15).