End user agreement for Fast Photo Renamer
Fast Photo Renamer by Alexander G. Styopkin.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Fast Photo Renamer is shareware ("try-before-you-buy").
1. All copyrights to Fast Photo Renamer are exclusively
owned by Alexander G. Styopkin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.
Following this test period of 14 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Fast Photo Renamer, you MUST REGISTER.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Fast Photo Renamer on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Fast Photo Renamer
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and
all previous versions.
4. The Fast Photo Renamer unregistered shareware version, may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of Fast Photo Renamer without written permission from the
5. Fast Photo Renamer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly
granted here are reserved by Alexander G. Styopkin.
7. Installing and using Fast Photo Renamer signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Fast Photo Renamer files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.
Thank you for using the Fast Photo Renamer. Enjoy!
Alexander G. Styopkin