End user agreement for Fruty Catch
Software Licensing Agreement for Fruty Catch
IMPORTANT--READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE.
This software Licensing agreement is a legal agreement between you, the user, and LMP Games.
The software mentioned within this agreement is the computer game Fruty Catch (hereinafter called "the software")
1. LMP Games, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the software in accordance with this agreement. The software may be loaded on a single server (if the Software is server based) or personal computer to support up to the number of simultaneous users for which you have paid the license fee, and to make one backup copy of the Software, provided that: (i) the Software is installed on only one server or personal computer; (ii) the Software is NOT modified; (iii) all copyright notices are maintained on the Software; and (iv) you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. The Software and Documentation shall be used only by you, only for your own personal or internal business use and not in the operation of a service bureau or for the benefit of any other person or entity.
2. You may not publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software or any part thereof. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, adapt, or disassemble the Software, nor shall you attempt to create the source code from the object code for the Software.
3.Ownership of the Software, Documentation and all intellectual property rights therein shall remain at all times with LMP Games.
4. In no event will LMP Games be liable to you or any other third party for any incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruprion or loss of business information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, or for any claim by any other party, even if LMP Games has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession or under your control. LMP Games may terminate this License Agreement if it finds that you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement.
Details for the Free Trial (or demo) version of this software
6. The free trial version of the software may be freely distributed to other users provided that the software remains unaltered. LMP Games actively encourage all websites, forums, CD vendors and other online/offline services to distribute the free trial version of the software.
Fruty Catch - Copyright (c) 2010, LMP Games Limited
All rights reseved worldwide.
The software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. All rights not granted to you herein are expressly reserved by LMP Games. You may not remove any proprietary notice of LMP Games from any copy of the software or documentation.