End user agreement for Pilot eLog for Mac OS X
Pilot eLog Release 3.x
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SHEALD INCORPORATED
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This SHEALD Incorporated End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SHEALD Incorporated for the software product identified above, which includes "online" or electronic documentation and may include computer software and associated media and printed materials ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you are not authorized to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use. You may install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Backup copy. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes.
- Network use. You may not network the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or otherwise use it or make it available for use on more than one computer at the same time. A license must be purchased for each copy of the software you wish to run at the same time.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA and you retain no copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any of its component parts.
- Copyright Notices. You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or make any other attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, SHEALD Incorporated may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by SHEALD Incorporated or Donald J. Ryan. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content.
4. NO WARRANTIES.
SHEALD Incorporated expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall SHEALD Incorporated or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SHEALD Incorporated product, even if SHEALD Incorporated has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof to be unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extend permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact SHEALD Incorporated for any reason, write: SHEALD Incorporated/1802 N. Carson Street, Suite 212-2465/Carson City, NV 89701.
Pilot eLog is a trademark of Donald J. Ryan. All rights reserved.