End user agreement for Spyware & Adware Removal
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Software License Agreement for Spyware And Adware Removal
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
USING THIS SOFTWARE: THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SPYWARE AND ADWARE REMOVAL ("LICENSE AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AND SYNERGETICSOFT COMPANY FOR THE SPYWARE AND ADWARE REMOVAL SOFTWARE ("SOFTWARE"). THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SPYWARE AND ADWARE REMOVAL SUPERSEDES PREVIOUS VERSIONS. BY CHECKING THE LICENSE AGREEMENT CHECKBOX BELOW AND CLICKING "INSTALL", INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE "CANCEL" BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE:
Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use
the accompanying computer programs in machine-readable, object code form only
(collectively referred to as the "Software"), and any accompanying User
Documentation, only as authorized in this License Agreement. Commercial use
of the Software is not permitted, the Software may only be used by you for
your personal use in a non-commercial manner. The Software may be used only
on a single computer owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you; or in the
event of the inoperability of that computer, on a backup computer selected
by you. Neither concurrent use on two or more computers nor use in a local
area network or other network is permitted. You agree that you will not
assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share your rights under
this License Agreement. You agree that you may not reverse assemble, reverse
compile, or otherwise translate the Software.
No copies or distribution of the Software or any portions thereof may be
made by you or any person under your authority or control except for a single
copy for backup purposes.
2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS: You may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part; (iii) distribute copies of the Software;
iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software. Any such forbidden use shall immediately terminate your license to the Software.
3. TITLE: You agree that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in SynergeticSoft . The Software is protected by copyright and patent laws of the United States and international treaties.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided to you at no charge. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE THAT SYNERGETICSOFT HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SYNERGETICSOFT DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SYNERGETICSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT) ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You must assume the entire risk of using the program. IN NO EVENT SHALL SYNERGETICSOFT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SYNERGETICSOFT SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SYNERGETICSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SYNERGETICSOFT' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, IF THE RELEVANT SOFTWARE WAS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE YOU AGREE SYNERGETICSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. You may also terminate
this License Agreement at any time by notifying SYNERGETICSOFT in writing of termination. Upon any termination of this License Agreement, you must uninstall all copies of the Software.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software outside of the jurisdiction in which you obtained it without the appropriate United States or foreign government licenses.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California as they are applied to agreements between California residents entered into and to be performed entirely within California. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and SYNERGETICSOFT, and that it supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between SYNERGETICSOFT and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by SYNERGETICSOFT.
Copyright (c) 1999-2005 SYNERGETICSOFT. All rights reserved.