End user agreement for Freeware XMLFox XML/XSD Editor
Before installing RS XMLFox XML/XSD editor please read carefully terms and conditions of this agreement. You will express your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement by obtaining or opening Software media package. If you do not agree to all terms of this agreement do not use Software and destroy all copies of Software from your computer.
Grant of license:
RustemSoft (the Developer) grants you (the Customer) a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal license to install and use the accompanying XMLFox (the Software) in the manner provided herein.
1. Customer can reproduce and use for personal or internal business purposes the executable code version of the Software, provided any copy must contain all of the original proprietary notices. This license does not entitle Customer to receive from Developer hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to the Software. If more than one license agreement was provided for the Software, and the terms vary, the order of precedence of those license agreements is as follows: a signed agreement, a license agreement available for review on the Developer website, a printed or electronic agreement that states clearly that it supersedes other agreements, a printed agreement provided with the Software, an electronic agreement provided with the Software. Developer may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason or no reason. Developer may also terminate this Agreement if Customer breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, Customer shall destroy all copies of the Software.
2. Without Developer"s prior written consent, Customer may not: 1) modify or create any derivative works of the Software or documentation, including customization, translation or localization; 2) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); 3) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; 4) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Software; or 5) publish any results of benchmark tests run on the Software to a third party .
3. Developer makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of this Software for any purpose. Software is provided "as is" without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Developer may not issue updates to this Software.
4. All data sources accessed through Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law.This license gives Customer no rights to such content, and Developer disclaims any liability for misuse of data sources.
5. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to Software shall remain with Developer.
6. There is no license fee for the Software. Developer does not distribute Software on media. Software and/or its documentation are available via Internet only.
7. Developer or its suppliers shall not be liable for direct, incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort whatsoever. This includes loss of business profits, revenues, information, or business interruption resulting from Customer"s use of Software or inability to use Software, even if Developer has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
8. This Software is not fault-tolerant. It is not designed, manufactured or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance. Developer and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for high-risk activities.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Developer relating to its subject matter. This Agreement may not be modified other than in writing executed by RustemSoft.
Copyright © 2007 RustemSoft. All rights reserved.