End user agreement for Betsender
Carefully read this before using your copy of the software.
This document is a legal agreement between you and Betsender Ltd (Company). Use of the Betsender (Software) indicates your acceptance of these terms.
You may use Software without charge for 7 days trial. If you wish to use it after the trial period, you must purchase a comercial license. The trial period may be changed solely by the Company and may be terminated at any time without notice.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Software is being licensed to you, which means you have the right to use the Software only in accordance with this License Agreement. You are authorized to install and use Software on two computers. This license is personal to you. You may not sublicense, lease, sell, or otherwise transfer the Software to any other person. Any modification of the Software or its part is highly forbidden.
2. TECHNICAL SUPPORT. To receive technical support you can submit an enquiry in our support system http://www.betsender.com/support.
3. NONPERMITTED USES. You may not use, copy, modify, alter or transfer, electronically or otherwise, the Software except as expressly permitted in this License Agreement. You are not allowed to translate, reverse program, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software. You may freely distribute 7 days evaluation copy of the Software without modifications. You are not allowed to charge money or make profit from the evaluation version distribution.
4. RISK NOTICE. Gambling is risky, do not bet with money you cannot afford to lose and be sure you understand what you will need to spend in order to get the returns indicated. Please, note that Company does not guarantee any profits or success in betting by using the Software.
5. NO WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.