End user agreement for Shadow Stream Recorder
The Shadow Stream Recorder, hereinafter called SSR, is a shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to SSR are exclusively owned by
Mini-stream Software - www.mini-stream.net.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. After this test period of 30 days, if
you wish to continue to use SSR, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use SSR on one computer, for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered SSR software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The SSR unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of SSR without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- SSR IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
- Installing and using SSR signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
SSR files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.