DKware hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software DKMessenger.
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee.
- use DKMessenger on any single computer;
- use DKMessenger on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy DKMessenger for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use DKMessenger except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on DKMessenger;
- copy DKMessenger (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to DKMessenger;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on DKMessenger.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of DKMessenger and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
DKMessenger is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of DKMessenger is borne by you.
Should DKMessenger prove defective, you and not DKware assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
DKware IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to DKMessenger shall remain in DKware. DKMessenger is protected by international copyright treaties.