ACDSee PowerPack permissions
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE.
1. License - By receiving and/or using this ACD Systems Ltd. ("ACD") software (the "Software"), you accept and agree to be bound by the following User Agreement. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, ACD grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without right to sub-license, to use or evaluate this Software in accordance with this Agreement and any other written agreement with ACD. ACD does not transfer title to this Software to you; the license granted to you is not a sale. This Agreement is a binding legal agreement between ACD and the purchasers, users or evaluators of this Software. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, remove this Software from your computer now and, if applicable, promptly return to us by mail any copies of this Software and related documentation and packaging in your possession.
2. Distribution - Unless otherwise authorized herein, this Software and the license herein granted shall not be copied, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, transferred or sub-licensed in whole or in part except that you may make one copy for archive purposes only. For information about redistribution of this Software contact ACD at:
Fax: 1 (866) 544 0291 (toll free North America)
1 (250) 544 0291 (International)
3. User Agreement
3.1 Evaluation Version use -You may evaluate this Software without purchasing a license (the "Evaluation Version") for a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days (the "Evaluation Period"). On or before the expiration of the Evaluation Period, you must purchase a license from ACD in order to continue to use the Software, or you are required to remove this Software and any archived copy from your computer immediately following the expiration of the Evaluation Period. For more information about purchasing a license to use the Software, please contact ACD Customer Service.
3.2 Distribution - The Evaluation Version of the Software may be freely distributed, provided that:
1. Such distribution includes only the original archive supplied by ACD. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive or modify the Software in any way.
2. The limited evaluation nature of this Evaluation Version Software is not misrepresented.
3. No money is charged to the person receiving this Evaluation Version Software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead.
4. You provide prior email or written notice to ACD at the email address or fax number listed above that you are distributing this Evaluation Version and, if the Software is being distributed with other media or software, ACD's prior written approval is required. To obtain prior written approval, please contact ACD. You may be required to report to us the number of units of this Evaluation Version Software distributed from time to time.