End user agreement for RefNavigator
USE OF THE ENCLOSED SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING LICENCE CONDITIONS.
RefNavigator is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to RefNavigator are exclusively owned by Akossoft Corporation.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use RefNavigator, you must register.
3. The registered RefNavigator software may not be rented or leased.
4. The RefNavigator unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the
package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The RefNavigator unregistered trial version may not be
distributed inside of any other software package without written
permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee.
6. This software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is with you. Should the software prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair,or correction. In no event shall the author, copyright holder, or any other party who may redistribute the software be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software (including, but not limited to, loss of data, data being rendered inaccurate, loss of business profits, loss of business information, business interruptions, loss sustained by you or third parties, or a failure of the software to operate with any other software) even if the author, copyright holder, or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. The author of this software cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage arising through installation and /or use of the software.
8. You are not allowed to
a. reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the software;
b. manipulate or alter the components that make up this software
in ANY way;
c. repackage the files that come with this software.
d. make the software publicly or privately available (including,
but not limited to, uploading to publicly accessible archives,
mirroring and distribution of the software on CD-ROM, floppy disk
or similar media) unless specifically and explicitly licenced by
the copyright owner to do so.
e. use parts of this software that come in source code format in
order to enhance competing products.
9. Installing and using RefNavigator signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10.If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove RefNavigator files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
11.VIOLATION OR NON-ACCEPTANCE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE LICENCE CONDITIONS IMMEDIATELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TERMINATES YOUR LICENCE.