This Limited Distribution License Agreement (throughout this section, the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the distributor, and Tommy Anderberg. By copying any part of WAVmaker, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
As the copyright and trademark holder for WAVmaker, Tommy Anderberg authorizes individuals and organizations to copy the files contained in the WAVmaker EP for their own use or for giving to others, ONLY when the following conditions are met:
- The WAVmaker EP - including all related program, data and documentation files - may not be modified in any way and must be distributed together, as a complete package, without exception. You may not distribute corrupted or otherwise damaged files.
- No price or other compensation may be charged for the WAVmaker EP. A reasonable distribution cost may be charged for the distribution media, shipping and handling. BBS systems may not charge beyond their normal rates for downloads of the WAVmaker EP.
- WAVmaker is designed to be easily extended by the addition of new program and data modules. You may not, however, distribute an extended version of the WAVmaker EP without prior written permission from Tommy Anderberg.
- You may not distribute any file contained in the WAVmaker Registered Package, either with the WAVmaker EP, by itself, or as part of another public domain, freeware, shareware, or commercial packaging offer, without prior written permission from Tommy Anderberg.
- Neither this Agreement nor any part or portion hereof shall be assigned or sublicensed, except as described herein. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable, you agree to a modification of such provision to provide for enforcement of the provision's intent, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Failure of a party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. If you fail to comply with any terms of this Agreement, your license is automatically terminated, and you may be prosecuted at any time under national and European laws and under International Treaty provisions.
- You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, you understand this agreement, and understand that by copying any part of WAVmaker, you agree to be bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions. You further agree that, except for written separate agreements between Tommy Anderberg and you, this Agreement is a complete and exclusive statement of your distribution rights. This agreement supersedes all prior oral agreements, proposals or understandings, and any other communications between Tommy Anderberg and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.