End user agreement for CuzYa
COPYRIGHT (C) 2009 S & K Foursaev.
This License is a legal agreement between a person or a legal entity, being the end user of the software (“THE USER”) and S. Fursaev and K. Fursaev, being the publishers of the software (“THE PUBLISHER”). This Agreement states the terms and conditions upon which THE PUBLISHER offers to license the software together with all related documentation and accompanying items including, but not limited to, the executable programs, drivers, libraries and data files associated with such programs (collectively, ”THE SOFTWARE”).
LICENSE (last updated 27 October 2009)
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. THE SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold, to THE USER for use only under the terms of this Agreement. This License Agreement is THE USER’s proof of License to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by THE USER. THE PUBLISHER retains all title to and ownership of THE SOFTWARE and reserves all rights not expressly granted to THE USER. THE PUBLISHER grants to THE USER a personal, non-transferable right to use THE SOFTWARE, which means that THE SOFTWARE may be installed and used only by a single USER on a single computer AT ANY ONE TIME. THE SOFTWARE licensed to a single USER may not be installed and used by multiple USERS or on multiple computers simultaneously.
2. COPYRIGHT. THE SOFTWARE is a proprietary product of THE PUBLISHER and is protected by copyright law. THE USER acquires only the right to use THE SOFTWARE and does not acquire any rights of ownership. THE USER agrees not to remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from THE SOFTWARE, including but not limited to the publisher blocks in the trial version of THE SOFTWARE.
3. MODIFICATIONS OF SOFTWARE. THE USER may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on THE SOFTWARE.
4. “AS IS” BASIS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PUBLISHER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
5. TRANSFER OF LICENSE. THE USER MAY NOT transfer the License of THE SOFTWARE to a third party. THE USER may not resell or distribute THE SOFTWARE or its portions.
6. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective upon use and shall remain in force until terminated. The License granted to THE USER is effective until terminated.
8. OTHER CLAUSES. As long as the License is effective, the activation key provided THE USER by THE PUBLISHER is guaranteed to be valid for currently available for downloading FROM THE PUBLISHER’S WEBSITE version of THE SOFTWARE, as well as for new versions (updates) of THE SOFTWARE released within the period of 1 year since the date of purchase. THE PUBLISHER retains the right to change the valid license key in case of contingency. In this case all issues with customers should be resolved individually via e-mail.