A. The Software is InferenceTrade.
B. The Author, Mario Mola owns the software.
C. The DISTRIBUTOR wishes to obtain the non-exclusive right from the Author to distribute the
current version of InferenceTrade.
You are granted a limited license to use, copy, and distribute InferenceTrade, provided that
you agree to the following conditions:
1. No Warranty. The Software and other materials are delivered "AS IS" and the Author makes no
warranty with respect thereto. The Author shall not be obligated to support or upgrade the Software,
and DISTRIBUTOR shall not make or provide any warranties or references to technical support of the
Software on behalf of the Author. DISTRIBUTOR HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL GUARANTEES,
WARRANTIES, AND LIABILITIES THEREFOR ON THE PART OF the Author, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
(INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT), ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE WITH
RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.
2. Indemnification. DISTRIBUTOR hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Author
from any expenses or losses arising from any breach by DISTRIBUTOR of its obligations hereunder
and from any claims that any items or services offered or provided by DISTRIBUTOR with the
Software infringes the copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of any third
party or violates any applicable law or regulation.
3. Limitation. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE TO DISTRIBUTOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY
FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT,
EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Title to and Protection of the Software. The Author retains the entire title to the Software and any
other information furnished hereunder. No right to sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or
otherwise reverse engineer the Software is granted herein, the Software may only be distributed in
its original, unmodified form, and must include all documentation, legal notices, copyright notices,
and license agreements contained therein.
5. Right to Distribute. The right to distribute this software is non-exclusive and may be revoked at any
6. Distribution Fees. DISTRIBUTOR may charge a distribution fee for the Software, but DISTRIBUTOR
must not represent in any way that DISTRIBUTOR is selling the software itself.