End user agreement for Internet Cafe Software - CyberLeader
CyberLeader Server v4.1
Copyright (C) 2001-2005 Sphinx Microsystems Corporation
All Rights reserved
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
CyberLeader Server ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is a property of Sphinx Microsystems Corp. and is protected by copyright law. Therefore you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
IMPORTANT - read carefully:
Installation and using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT confirm that you totally understand this EULA and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not accept this EULA by cause of any reasons you have to delete all files of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your devices of information storage and stop using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
1. Authors rights. All author's rights for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT belong only to Sphinx Microsystems Corporation.
2. Grant of License.
Evaluation. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT without charge with three (3) CL Client licenses.
Registered Copy. You must register your copy to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with more CL Client licenses. To register your copy you should visit http://www.cyberleader.net/order.htm. After you have enabled the registered copy, you may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on that number of computers for which you have purchased a separate license.
3. Distribution and Reselling. No private person, commercial or non-commercial organization can distribute or resell the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Restrictions. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
5. Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, music and text incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Sphinx Microsystems Corp.
All rights not specifically granted under this EULA are reserved by Sphinx Microsystems Corp.
6. Support Services. Sphinx Microsystems Corp. may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Usage of support services is governed by the user manual, online documentation, and other online materials, as they may be modified from time to time.
7. NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided with all faults and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
8. LIABILITY. Sphinx Microsystems Corp. shall not be held liable for any issues arising from the use of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, monetary or otherwise. Also Sphinx Microsystems Corp. cannot be charged for any failures of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT after its purchasing.
Should you have any questions concerning this license, or if you desire to contact Sphinx Microsystems Corp. for any reason, please send your electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Sphinx Microsystems Corporation
CyberLeader Server v4.1 01/02/2005