1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Software. You may use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") one copy of the SOFTWARE. This SOFTWARE can be used by the licensee or purchaser of this software. You will be in violation of the EULA and copyright laws if copies are made and/or distributed in any manner.
· Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Capp-Ware.
· You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE.
· Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Rental. You may not rent or lease or lend the SOFTWARE.
· Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA one time, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), you do not receive any payment or other compensation for transferring the SOFTWARE and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE portion is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE.
· Support Services. Capp-Ware may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE ("Support Services"), in its discretion. Use of Support Services, if any, is governed by the Capp-Ware policies. Any supplemental software code provided to you as a part of Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Capp-Ware as part of the Support Services, Capp-Ware may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Capp-Ware will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you except to the extent necessary to provide you with support.
· Replacement, Modification and Upgrade of the Software. Capp-Ware reserves the right to replace, modify or upgrade the SOFTWARE at any time by offering you a replacement or modified version of the SOFTWARE or such upgrade and to charge for such replacement, modification or upgrade. Any such replacement or modified software code or upgrade to the SOFTWARE offered to you by Capp-Ware shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA (unless this EULA is superceded by a further EULA accompanying such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE). In the event that Capp-Ware offers a replacement or modified version of or any upgrade to the SOFTWARE, (a) your continued use of the SOFTWARE is conditioned on your acceptance of such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE and any accompanying superceding EULA and (b) in the case of the replacement or modified SOFTWARE, your use of all prior versions of the SOFTWARE is terminated.