End user agreement for 3DField
The 3DField is shareware. This means:
- All copyrights to 3DField are exclusively owned by Vladimir Galouchko.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use 3DField, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use 3DField for one person on corporational, home computer or laptop,
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered 3DField software may
not be rented or leased.
- The 3DField unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of 3DField without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- 3DField IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Vladimir Galouchko.
- Installing and using 3DField signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
3DField files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.