End user agreement for Ultra Core Protector
1. This License Agreement ( "Agreement") accompanies the UCP (Ultra Core Protector) and related files ("Software"). All copyrights on software UCP belong only to the author - Endi. Using this software, you agree to all terms and conditions of the Agreement, otherwise you must immediately cease using this software and delete the UCP and the associated files from your computer. This software you can use for free for noncommercial purposes. Otherwise, you must contact the author and discuss the possibility and value of commercial use.
2. The author reserves the right to revoke the license for any of the following versions of UCP.
3. SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS 'without any warranty, express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR WILL NOT involved in any your intentionally, unforeseen, INDIRECT, FOLLOW OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES FOR USE, misuse, or inability TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF author informed ON THE POSSIBILITIES SUCH DAMAGES.
4. You can not use, copy, rent or lease, sell, modify, disassemble, examine the code of the program in other ways, to the registered program or any of its components, except as provided for in this license agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this agreement and may be prosecuted.
5. You can make and distribute copies of the Software is subject to:
a) A copy contains all the files from the original and the distribution of these files remain unchanged;
b) If you distribute any other files (such as additions to the program) with the software, they should be clearly marked as such, as well as conditions for their use could not be more restrictive than the terms of this Agreement; and
c) You do not collect any fees (unless the transport medium, like CD-ROM or floppy disk), even if you contain the spread of additional files.