SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log get & buy
Portable devices > Os pocketpc
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive logAdvertisement
Thank you for downloading SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log from our download portal.
Current files are located on the following IPs: 188.8.131.52
Outer mirror site one (www.DreamDives.org)
Note: We prefer to use WinZip, WinRar, WinAce, 7zip to extract zip, rar, 7z, ace files. For data iso files we recommend you use freeware Daemon Toos lite.
Note: All files listed on this site are tested by the ESET Smart Security. If you like to test this file by another security software we recommend you select some in our antivirus section.
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log categories
dive, logbook, digital, software, windows, pocketpc, divesync, hotsync, scuba, deep sea, water, dive computers
SharkPoint for PocketPC, the scuba dive log permissions
SHARKPOINT v1 (PocketPC) RELEASE NOTES
SharkPoint v1 - Readme file
Date: 02-01-2005, 14:55
Version: "Stingray" - release 2004, v1.5
This file contains important supplementary and late-breaking information that may not appear in the main product documentation. We recommend that you read this file in its entirety.
Portions of this file contain information that applies only to specific editions of the product. Such portions are clearly marked with the name of the edition (Enterprise, Professional, Standard, etc.) to which the information applies.
-- INSTALLATION NOTES (READ BEFORE CONTINUING)
-- SHARKPOINT ON THE WEB
-- VERSION HISTORY
The following items describe known issues, behaviour, and functionality that can affect installation of this product.
Minimum system requirements
§ SharkPoint v1 runs under 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0 and 2002 XP
§ Sharkpoint for PocketPC runs under PocketPC 2000, 2002 or 2003.
§ Microsoft ActiveSync software required
§ 32 MB RAM recommended
§ 2 MB free RAM on PocketPC recommended
§ 20 MB hard disk space
§ Windows Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher
§ MS Agent engine (optional)
§ A Microsoft or third party MS Agent Speech engine (optional)
Installing system files (DLL's) on the PocketPC
After moving the programs to your device, the PocketPC will ask you to confirm overwriting a number of system files (DLL's). Normally you can choose 'None'. If this option should result in a problem with the functionality of Sharkpoint, de-install the program, install it again and then choose 'All' on this question.
WARNING: If you choose to overwrite the system files during installation on the PocketPC, de-installing SharkPoint may result in problems with other programs using those system files. This is a shortcoming of the PocketPC operating system. Therefore you are advised NOT to overwrite the system files.
In version 1.5, most library files have been excluded from the standard installation package for PocketPC 2000 and 2002 devices. They may be downloaded from the website and installed separately if needed.
WARNING: If you've installed SharkPoint v1 before
If you have a previous version of SharkPoint installed, please make sure to
- synchronize dive logbooks
- make backup copies of the logbooks
- uninstall your previous software
before installing the new version.
After installation, open the File Explorer, please make sure to update your logbook database.
You can do this in two ways:
- On your desktop, open SharkPoint, open your logbook file and perform a DiveSync operation using the setting 'Desktop overwrites PocketPC'.
- On the pocketPC, go to the path Program FilesDreamdivesSharkPoint and run the program SharkDBConvert to update your current logbook to the new logbook version. Then synchronize using the option 'PocketPC overwrites desktop'.
Installing from a network or shared drive
If installing from a network or shared drive, you must map a drive letter to the server and folder that contains the SETUP program that initiates installation of this product.
Performing a Custom installation
To conserve disk space, you can perform a custom installation, selecting only the options you require. To do so, select the Custom radio button in the Select Components during installation. Disk space required for the total custom installation and individual options is displayed as you select or deselect options.
SHARKPOINT ON THE WEB
Web-based DreamDives resources provide a continuous stream of news, product information, updates, code, and other materials. You can connect to the DreamDives website via www.DreamDives.org.
The DreamDives Web site
DreamDives home pages:
[SharkPoint for Windows: Help|DreamDives]
SharkPoint updates and other downloads:
[SharkPoint for Windows: Help|Update]
Newsgroups & WebBBS:
VERSION HISTORY SHARKPOINT FOR WINDOWS
Version document SharkPoint v1 for Windows
SharkPoint v184.108.40.206 Update release 02-2004
1. Add: Dive profiling.
2. Add: Background adding to program graphs.
3. Enhancement: Pressure groups set to "?" when a new dive is created.
4. Add: Buddy - remarks input.
5. Add: Adding of new additional weather combo items within the dive input section.
6. Add: Adding of new additional equipment item "Backup light" within the dive input section.
7. Add: Adding of new additional physical item "Diver's age" within the personal info section.
8. Add: Adding of new additional emergency items within the personal info section.
9. Add: Adding of new additional insurance items within the personal info section.
10. Enhancement: Speed up logbook section string grids by factor 12.
11. Enhancement: Screen DPI resolution independent user interface.
12. Enhancement: Increase of max. character input within all single line input fields from 90 to 255 characters.
13. Enhancement: Increase of max. character input within all multi line input fields from 255 to 5000 characters.
14. Add: Logbook import functionality.
15. Add: Unit conversion calculator
SharkPoint v1.4.1.05 Update release 02-2003
1. Add: Enhanced GPS.
2. Add: Pinpoint dive locations on world map.
3. Add: Display all dive locations on world map.
4. Enhancement: Add colorbands to String grids.
5. Enhancement: Dive plan wizard - enter your own surface interval.
6. Enhancement: Picture view dives
a. Picture gallery
b. Picture show
c. Picture sizing
7. Enhancement: Picture view - sizing
8. Add: Changeable colors of section string grid lists.
9. Add: Multi level dive logging.
10. Fix: Assistant warnings within repetitive dive functions.
11. Add: New and additional stats and graphs.
12. Enhancement: Optimisation of the dive planning calculations with more warnings implemented.
13. Enhancement: Option to add only the disk location (link) of a picture to the logbook database, without adding the physical picture file.
14. Add: IDD dive plan table.
SharkPoint v220.127.116.11 Update release 12-2002
1. Add: "Record Input panel" selection buttons within speed button and main menus.
2. Add: SSI dive plan table.
3. Change: If dive planning generates a plan error the PG's won't be reset to PG=Z, but will be left unaffected.
4. Add: Dive plan wizard - plan your dive with use of dive tables without physically entering data into your logbook.
5. Add: Adding of new super fast DDL option - DiveSync Direct Link for faster log data transfer between your Palm and Desktop.
6. Fix: If you used two repetitive dives after each other, please recalculate the PG's of all your dives. In version 1.2 the calculation was done by using the ABT, which of course should be the TABT. This is no problem using only one repetitive dive, but causes calculation problems when using two or more repetitive dives after each other.
7. Enhancement: Dive numbering to date in dive list.
8. Enhancement: ABT to date in dive list.
9. Enhancement: Option dive numbering to date or actual dive numbering in log during printing.
10. Enhancement: Option ABT to date or actual ABT in log during printing.
11. Add: Navigation bar background bitmap settings introduced.
12. Fix: Scrollbars under Windows XP fixed.
13. Fix: Several spelling faults fixed.
14. Add: Picture scaling option in the picture view dialog.
SharkPoint v18.104.22.168 Update release 08-2002
1. Enhancement: Conversion update metric/imperial and C/F. Imperial and temperature units will be treated now seperaly and not converted from the metric values and displayed as imperial values.
2. New: Print page select bar added on the print preview make it very easy to select a print page.
3. Enhancement: Tank pressure input possible without scroll buttons.
4. Add option: Save warning when the display is updated by user.
5. Enhancement: Registration of the DiveSync software conduit of DreamDives into the Palm HotSync manager software fully optimised and enhanced during the installation process.
6. Add: Direct internet purchase and update software options (via a secure SSL connection with eSellerate.net).
7. Add: Save changes automatically to logbook database (user is able to choose for this option or to save the changed data via the "EDIT" button).
8. Fix: Bug in HandSpring DiveSync fixed. Synchronisation will complete to the end of the HotSync process.
9. Add: NAUI dive table planner
SharkPoint v22.214.171.124 Update release 06-2002
1. Enhancement: Add new dive statistics.
2. Enhancement: Add new dive statistics histograms.
3. Fix: Edit first dive will not add new dive after clicking dive section button in the nav. bar.
4. Addition: Extra dive types.
5. New: Add unlimited photos to a dive.
6. Enhancement: New lay-out settings dialog.
7. New: Edit the default log settings of a new logbook.
8. New: Option: Start at last record.
9. New: Re-calculate PG's of all dives.
SharkPoint v126.96.36.199 Bug release 05-2002
1. Fix: View picture in Buddy section correct after click on buddy navigation button in navigation bar.
2. Fix: Tab order items in forms and dialog set.
3. Fix: Correction enable and disable "Edit ..." -buttons.
4. Fix: Check if dive is older compared to the previous dive in the logbook database works now correct.
5. Fix: When deleting the dive before a repetitive dive the check for correct repetitive dive notation and usage is fixed. When there is no dive on the same day, the repetitive is set to a normal dive.
6. Fix: Menu options Undo, Redo and Delete in main menu edit will respond now.
7. Addition: Enhanced repetitive dive check.
SharkPoint v188.8.131.52 First release 05-2002
VERSION HISTORY SHARKPOINT FOR POCKETPC
Version document SharkPoint v1 for PocketPC
SharkPoint v1.5.1.03 Update release 03-2004
1. Added possibility to edit multiple logbooks
2. Added multilevel dive logging
3. Added functionality for viewing dive profiles
4. Added 'Emergency' shortcut on Main Screen
5. Major speed improvement in DiveSync software on the PocketPC
6. DiveSync process can now be stopped on the PocketPC by tapping on the screen
7. DiveSync now only starts the full Sync process when there have been changes to the logbook
8. Installation files now include library files for PocketPC 2003.
9. Several bug fixes and minor improvements, including GPS Bluetooth communication bug, more Emergency/Security/Equipment fields and DiveSync bugs.
Copyright (c) 2002-2004 DreamDives.
All rights reserved.