End user agreement for InstallSimple PRO
InstallSimple PRO version 2.7
Copyright (c) 2007-2012, InstallSimple Solutions. All rights reserved.
The InstallSimple is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to InstallSimple are exclusively owned by InstallSimple Solutions.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use InstallSimple, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use InstallSimple personally on one or more computers, or software is installed on a single workstation used nonsimultaneously by multiple people, but not both.
4. The registered InstallSimple software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
5. The InstallSimple unregistered evaluation version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of InstallSimple without written permission from the copyright holder. The InstallSimple unregistered evaluation version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
6. InstallSimple IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by InstallSimple Solutions.
8. Installing and using InstallSimple signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove InstallSimple files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using InstallSimple.