End user agreement for ArtMemory
ArtMemory License for use and distribution The ArtMemory is distributed on
a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to ArtMemory are exclusively owned by the author - Visotin Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.The ending of Trial period is time,
when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient
for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue
to use the ArtMemory, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered ArtMemory software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The ArtMemory unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted
below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a
fee for the distribution of ArtMemory without written ermission from the copyright holder.
The ArtMemory unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package
without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. The ArtMemory IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE
IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE. 6. You may not use, copy,
emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided
for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. The ArtMemory keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright
holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Visotin Games.
8. Installing and using ArtMemory signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove ArtMemory files
from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Publisher: Visotin Games.