End user agreement for Efigio ToDo Organizer
Efigio ToDo Organizer End-User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TIBERIU GHIOCA. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. USE OF THIS PROGRAM IMPLICITLY MEANS YOU HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE OR DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES.
1. "Software" means the executable code of Efigio ToDo Organizer and corresponding documentation, printed materials, online or electronic documentation.
2. "Named User" is an individual authorized by You to use the Software through the assignment of a single user ID, regardless of whether or not the individual is using the Software at any given time.
II LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
This program is shareware and hereby include the folowing license restrictions:
1. You may not provide or make available by any means the License Key to any third party.
2. You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise in any way or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
3. You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, resell for profit or otherwise distribute the Software or any part thereof.
4. You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
5. You may not remove or obscure any copyright and trademark notices relating to the Software., and therefore can be used in an unlimited fashion for any purpose by individuals, corporations, educational, government, military departments, and any other entity. You may freely redistribute it without any questions.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND TIBERIU GHIOCA AND EFIGIOORGANIZER.COM MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Efigio is copyright (c) Tiberiu Ghioca 2008, all rights reserved.